Security Notice for Applicants Visiting BLS to the Philippine Passport Renewal Center in Rome.
Mobile phones are permitted in the Passport Renewal Centre, but they must be switched to silent or vibrate mode. They should be switched on before entering the Centre. Devices that cannot be switched on cannot be taken into the application centre.
Under no circumstances is photography, filming or audio recording is permitted. Mobile phones have to be put away when you are dealing with our staff.
Due to security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Application Centre or stored in the premises.
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, floppies, laptops, or portable music players.
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather / jute / cloth bags and zip folders. Only a plastic bag containing your application related papers would be permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
The list provided above is not finite. Other items may be prohibited based on Security Staff's discretion.
Due to security concerns, we do not permit interested parties such as friends, relatives or business contacts to accompany the applicants. However, interpreters are allowed to accompany hearing-impaired / physically challenged applicants.
Please Note: There is no facility at the Application Centre to store prohibited items. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the center.