For Adult Applicants (18 Years old and above)
The Passport Renewal Centre can assist any applicants wishing to renew their Passports as long as there are no changes on the details of the biographical page. Passports issued to adults will be valid for 10 years.
|Passport Renewal Fees (Per Application)||€ 54|
|Passport Revolving Fee (PRF)||€ 4.5|
|Convenience Fee (Per Application)||€ 35|
- Application fee for renewal of Passport is payable in cash or credit/debit card. The Passport renewal fee is the same as the fee charged at the Embassy of The Philippine in Rome for the renewal of Philippine passports.
- Applicant shall be charged a convenience fee per application to be paid to the service provider in addition to the other fees and must be paid in cash or card (all applicable taxes included). The applicable fee in € is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice due to sudden foreign exchange fluctuations.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Personal appearance of the applicant at the Passport Renewal Centre is required
- Duly-accomplished Passport Application Form, click here (For Doha)
- Current original Passport with photocopy of data page
- Original and photocopy (back-to-back) of valid Italian Carta d’Identita or Permesso di Soggiorno or any valid Philippine government-issued ID
- For divorced or separated citizens
- If separated/divorced or in case of annulment of marriage, please bring original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate on security paper with annotation of annulment/divorce/court ordered instruction issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
- Original and photocopy of Identification Certificate issued by the Philippine Embassy
For dual citizens
- Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate on security paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority
For married females
Passport photograph will be captured at the Passport Renewal Centre.
Eyeglasses, contact lenses, jewellery (earring, necklace), heavy make-up should be removed before photo capturing. It is also advisable for applicants having sore eyes, eye sty or any redness in the eyes to come for e-passport renewal when their eye condition improves
The new passport may be released within 4-6 weeks from the date of submission of application.