- For Minor Applicants (below 18 years old)
- Validity of Passport to be issued to a minor child will be 5 years.
- A minor applicant must be accompanied by either parent during the time of application.
|Passport Renewal Fees (Per Application)||€ 54|
|Passport Revolving Fee (PRF)||€ 4.5|
|Convenience Fee (Per Application)||€ 35|
- Application fee for renewal of Passport is payable in cash or credit/debit card. The Passport renewal fee is the same as the fee charged at the Embassy of the Philippine in Rome for the renewal of Philippine passports.
- Applicant shall be charged a convenience fee per application to be paid to the service provider in addition to the other fees and must be paid in cash or card (all applicable taxes included). The applicable fee in € is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice due to sudden foreign exchange fluctuations.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Personal appearance of the minor applicant at the Application Centre is a must. Minor must be accompanied by either parent or authorized adult companion.
- Duly accomplished Application Form (click here to download the form)
- Current original Passport with photocopy of data page
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate on Security Paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or Report of Birth issued by the Philippine Embassy
- Original and photocopy (back-to-back) of valid Italian Carta d’Identita or Permesso di Soggiorno or any valid Philippine government-issued ID
- Original and photocopy of Passport and valid ID of either parent.
For legitimate minors accompanied only by the father:
- Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate on security paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or Report of Marriage issued by the Philippine Embassy.
For minors who are derivatives of dual citizen parent/s:
- Original and photocopy of Identification Certificate of the dual citizen parent/s issued by the Philippine Embassy.
Passport photograph will be captured at the Passport Renewal Centre.
Eyeglasses, contact lenses, jewellery (earring, necklace), heavy make-up should be removed before photo capturing. It is also advisable for applicants having sore eyes, eye sty or any redness in the eyes to come for e-passport renewal when their eye condition improves
The new passport may be released within 4-6 weeks from the date of submission of application.