Schedule An Appointment
Introduction of Appointment for the Passport Renewal Application.
Booking a prior appointment is preferred for the renewal of your passport. This is keeping in mind that we maintain proper social distancing to ensure the safety of all customers and to cater to the high demand of renewals. And to ensure availability of time slots, customers are requested to book their appointments well in advance. Please make note of the guidelines mentioned below:
- Filipino Nationals who need to renew their passports at the BLS passport renewal centre are requested to book an appointment only by sending an email.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Rome Centre) to book your appointment as per mutually agreed timings
- An email confirmation will then be sent to you about your appointment date and time.
- Please carry your appointment email confirmation with you at the scheduled date and time to the BLS passport renewal Centre to show it to staff attendant/Security guard.
- You are requested to complete your online application form with all the supporting documents required for your passport renewal before you appear for your scheduled appointment.
- Please make sure you arrive at the passport renewal centre 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Please note that only Applicants will be allowed to the BLS passport renewal centre.
*Subject to availability at the time of request received