How To Apply
Step 1 :
Read the security regulation notices before you visit the Passport Renewal Centre.
Step 2 :
Visit the Passport Renewal Centre 7 days a week, from Sunday to Saturday, 08:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs.
Step 3 :
Remember that the Passport Renewal Centre will not do any complex passport renewals. No information will be changed on the biographical page when renewing your old passport.
Our staff will be available to assist and help you throughout the entire application process.
Step 4 :
Bring the original and a photocopy of your current passport and visa
To complete your online application form
click here (For Rome)
Step 5 :
Submit your application at the BLS Global Philippine Passport Renewal Centre in Wafi Mall, Rome or The Mall WTC, Rome.
Step 6 :
Pay the passport renewal fee and BLS convenience fee in cash or card (€) at the Passport Renewal Centre (all applicable taxes included).
After applying for a passport renewal:
- Bring the passport renewal original receipt and old passport for release of their new passport.
- Check if all the data on the new passport are correct before leaving the Passport Renewal Centre.
- For applicants 13 years old and above, immediately affix the signature on the third page of the passport booklet upon receipt of the new passport. For minors 12 years old and below, leave it blank.
- If the applicant cannot personally claim his/her passport, an immediate family member can submit an Authorization Letter or an authorized representative shall present a Special Power of Attorney, to claim the passport in behalf of the applicant. Both documents should contain the name and photocopy of the ID of the authorized individual.
- Passports unclaimed after six (6) months will be cancelled per Department Order No. 37-03.